Milk, butter and sugar — these ingredients sound rather simple. Nevertheless, it’s these three ingredients that are making up a simple cookie recipe that has been discovered by nearly 7 million people… and counting.
Not only do these cookies only require 3 ingredients, they take absolutely no time to put together before you can dig into your heavenly first bite.
I know I’ll be giving these a shot pronto, and I suggest all cookie lovers to do the same!
3/4 cup butter, room temperature
1/2 cup super fine sugar
2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
Optional: raw sugar or large granulated sugar for coating
1. Mix the butter and sugar. Then pour in the flour and blend to a crumbly consistency.
2. Lay out on your kitchen counter and form a dough.
3. Spread the sugar on parchment paper then roll the dough into a cylinder shape on top.
4. Wrap the dough in saran wrap and cool in your refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Cut the dough into 1 cm slices.
6. Lay the cookies on an oven tray and bake at 320 degrees F for 20 minutes.
7. That’s it! Look amazing don’t they!?
The cookies can be stored in a container — ready to serve when guests come over. Lovely!
See the popular video below which is taking the net by storm: