Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
I am always on the lookout for new, delicious recipes to start off my day. Whether makingbacon egg and cheese muffin cups, or simply tackling some kind of brilliant food hack, I am ready to experiment in the kitchen. So when I heard about this amazingly easy recipe for flourless pancakes using only eggs and bananas? I knew I’d be making them right away.
In this video, our DIY expert Jill Urban shows exactly how to make this tasty breakfast meal.
- 3 bananas
- 3 eggs
- Peel the bananas and use a masher to thoroughly mash them.
- In a separate bowl, crack the eggs and whisk until the yolks and whites are thoroughly combined.
- Pour the eggs over the bananas and stir until completely combined.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat and add vegetable oil to prevent sticking.
- Drop 2 Tbsp. of batter on the griddle.
- Cook the pancake for about 1 minute or until the bottom looks browned and golden.
- Flip the pancake.
- Cook the pancake for another minute or until the other side is also browned and golden.
- Transfer each cooked pancake to a serving plate and continue cooking the rest of the batter.
Watch this video to see just how easy these two-ingredient pancakes are to make. And with a little bit of maple syrup, these banana pancakes will be absolutely delicious!
Please SHARE if you love simple and delicious breakfast recipes like this one.