Women are constantly saying that men don’t understand them. This anonymous man came up with a list of 21 rules that women should always remember when it comes to dealing with men! Perhaps some women will heed this man’s advice while others will probably want to wring his neck!
Here are his rules:
1) Men are not mind readers.
2) Learn to work the toilet seat, you’re a big girl. If its up, put it down. You don’t hear us complaining when you leave it down.
3) Crying is blackmail.
4) Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
5) “Yes” and “No” are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
6) Come to us with problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
7) Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
8) If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us.
9) If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
10) You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
11) Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to during commercials.
12) Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
13) All men see in only 16 colors. Peach, for example, is a fruit not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
14) If ask what is wrong and you say “Nothing”, we act like nothing is wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
15) If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you don’t want to hear…
16) When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine… really.
17) Don’t ask us what were thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as football or motor sports.
18) You have enough clothes.
19) You have too many shoes.
20) I am in shape, round is a shape!
21) Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know I’m sleeping on the couch tonight but did you know men don’t really mind that? Its like camping!
What do you think of his rules? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.