> She Touched THIS Common Plant, Moments Later She’s Rushed To The ER. You Could Be Next. WARNING…

She Touched THIS Common Plant, Moments Later She’s Rushed To The ER. You Could Be Next. WARNING…


Most of us have been taught from a very young age that there are certain plants and animals that can be harmful to different species.

Unfortunately, not everyone is one hundred percent aware of what kinds of plants and animals are dangerous to humans and where these toxic species are found.

One traumatic story of a little girl, named Lauren, who touched a very poisonous plant has us all looking up more dangerous plants and animals in our own regions of the world.

This young girl’s poor hands blew up like balloons after she came in close physical contact with a phototoxic plant called Heracleum mantegazzianum, or better known as Hogweed.

Phototoxic means that the plant’s poison is activated by the UV rays our sun projects down on us every day.

The plant also causes immediate inflammation and burning sensations once in contact with human skin.

The plant is not well known as a dangerous plant, and that is how the girl did not recognize the danger in what she was doing being near the Hogweed.

The plant can actually grow to be over four meters tall, and looks rather benign in appearance and is most commonly found in Western Canada and Eastern France.

In the disturbing video, Lauren explains the horrible process of swelling, burning, then blistering that her little hands had to endure after touching this poisonous plant.

She had to stay in the hospital for three days while the medical staff attended to her two useless and entirely painful and bothersome hands.

She was a very strong girl through the whole ordeal, and made an honorable video to warn others of the dangers of touching Hogweed.

Be sure to check out the video below to learn more about the dangerous plant, and let us know if you are aware of any plants that are commonly around that cause harm.