Dog gets electric shock in bowling alley — But It’s not what you’d expect, it’s actually hilarious!

ADVERTISEMENT

Firstly, since we’re a media company called happiest you need not worry! No dogs were actually harmed in the making of this video.

When Glenn-Ove Ellingsen took her 7-year-old border colly to the bowling ally she works at one evening, she could never have expected what would happen next.
At first, she approaches the ally with real caution..

Dogs never stop entertaining us, with all their weird quirks they truly view the world as their playground, approaching everything with wonder and amazement, and for all the joy they bring us all they want in return is to be loved.

[video_player]

[Source]

 

0 Shares