Everyone reacts to the doctor’s office differently. When you’re a kid, you either look forward to the lollipop at the end of the check-up, or you hide in a corner behind the fridge to avoid getting your flu shot. As an adult, chances are you dread what new tidbit of your health is deteriorating, or the fact that your insurance might not cover that new prescription you need.
No matter how you feel about the doctor, it’s a necessary evil. The same thing goes for pets. Love it or hate it, their trips to the vet are always hilarious (and cute).
1. “…You said we were going to the park.”
2. “I’ve been waiting for 20 MINUTES!”
3. Being a vet must be the best.
4. “You have to put the thermometer where?”
5. “Listen, I know I packed on a few pounds, but my new kibble is so good.”
6. Don’t be scared! You’re here to get better!
7. “I’m not sure what everyone’s so upset about. I like the slippery, shiny table!”
8. “Can we speed this up? I have to get home in time for the big game.”
9. “Can someone please just tell me what’s going on?”
10. “IF I CAN’T SEE YOU, YOU CAN’T SEE ME.”
11. Too cool for school (or the vet).
12. “Are these fun toys for ME?!”
13. “Where is she taking me?!”
14. Diagnosis: you’ve overdosed on cute.
15. “You know I hate it when you take pictures of me at the vet. The lighting is all wrong.”
16. This guy simply doesn’t know what’s coming. Ignorance is bliss.
17. CAT scans are old news…PUP scans are all the rage now.
18. Is it bad that I think this tiny cast is the cutest?
19. “I AM the sink. No doctor will find me here!”
20. There’s really no shame in the cone of shame, ironically.
21. It just earns you extra affection when you get home!
22. “I laugh in the face of a stethoscope.”
23. “Momma, hold my hand?”
24. The vet’s office isn’t so bad when you’ve got a buddy…
25. “I’m ready for my treats now!”
The cuteness is just an adorable added bonus on top of the fact that you’re doing the right thing by making sure your furry friend has a clean bill of health!