Who’s Ready For More Pinterest Fails? Because Wow. My Face Hurts.
Pinterest is full of mason jars, mod podge and, more often than not, a whole lot of hilarious fail. The crafty website makes us believe we can all be our own Martha Stewart, but even the simplest of projects tend to go south. Take a look at these poor attempts before deciding you want to take on the birthday cake for your kid’s party. Really, some things are just better left to the professionals.
1. Rice crispy treats, how hard can that be??
2. Cake pops are daunting no matter how simple the details are…
3. There are less complicated ways to traumatize your kids.
4. Okay, this is just sad.
5. This poor Minion never stood a chance.
6. Did someone let Miss Piggy near these?
7. Being healthy can be so difficult.
8. From refreshing to revolting.
9. This melted attempt at Ariel proves it really might he “hotter under the water.”
10. As if sharks weren’t already terrifying enough.
12. This monster of a pie turned out scarier than they expected.
13. Mary had a little…feral cat?
14. So THIS is why bakers use fondant.
14. This sweet treat looks like it’s lived a long, difficult life.
15. Cookie Monster is supposed to look derpy, but not quite THIS derpy.
16. Easy as 1, 2, 3… Nope.
17. I’m actually not sure which of one is scarier.
18. Sometimes it’s best to keep thinking inside the box.
19. Looks like they decided to make the happy shark’s grouchy grampa instead.
20. No one can take pride in these pitiful pancakes.
21. I’m sure it still tastes good?
22. If only they had been going for Jigglypuffs.
23. These are the jack-o-lanterns you peel off your porch mid-November.
Good thing I’ve already sworn off ever using my stove. Share with your Pin-obsessed friends below.
(via: Lifebuzz via Viralnova)